Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yummies!!

A few weeks ago, a co-worker mentioned that she had tried white chocolate brownies... I was intrigued right away!

She said they were amaaaaazing, and really, even if she had said they were horrible, those three words put together in that order captured me and I knew I MUST try this!

She was right...






Oh baby were they delicious! Definitely a keeper that I added right into my recipe binder!

Next, as per usual, I had bananas that were on the brink of being no bueno so instead of doing the usual banana chocolate chip muffins or something similar, I decided to whip up something I haven't had in aaaaaaages but have always loved - banana pudding!!







It kinda looks like a hot mess in the bowl but trust me, it was one deeeeelicious hot mess!!

So that's where my recent weight gain has been coming from! But stay tuned for more actual decorated creations coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment