Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gluten Free Chocolate Garden Cupcakes!

I'm a little late in posting but I've been so busy decorating and baking up a storm!

Last week I was asked last minute to whip up some gluten free cupcakes, decorated with a fresh food theme for a Jamie Oliver Food Revolution meeting! What fresher food is there than fruits and veg from a garden?!



I made little sugar eggplants, carrots, peaches, bananas, peas, potatoes, apples, grapes, radishes and pears! And of course some gardening essentials, a watering can and a spade (I think that's what it's called?? I have bad seasonal allergies so I try to stay away from gardening situations....)

Here are my chocolate gluten free cuppies, straight outta the oven!



They were QUITE delish for gluten free!! You couldn't even tell!


My little cupcake garden! Green white chocolate grass frosting for the fruit, and chocolate sprinkle dirt for the veggies! :)






I was so happy with the way they turned out! ESPECIALLY since they were a last minute request! And ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY since they were gluten free - my first time ever making anything sans gluten!

A success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment