Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sweet Treats!

There's nothing I love more than trying out new recipes.

The other day I stumbled upon a recipe for orange scones with chocolate chips! I just loooove the orange/chocolate combination so I HAD to try these!

Scones have quickly become one of my faaaavourite treats to whip up! They are super easy to make and super yummy to eat! Also they freeze perfectly and when you're ready to gobble them up, you just pop em right into the oven and Bob's your uncle! (Bob IS my uncle!)

Here are my dry ingredients plus my butter allllllll measured out!


My orangey wet ingredients:


Ready to bake...



Ready to eat...



If this doesn't say "eat me" then I don't know what does!




Next on my recipe list was salted caramel brownies! It was just something I NEEDED to try. Especially on a day like today, all snowy and what not. Perf.Ect.

All my ingredients measured out nicely! :)




My caramel cooking...



My brownie batter in the making...



All mixed together...




The leftover salted caramel...



Oh baby is that stuff good!

And the final product:



Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment