Saturday, January 5, 2013

Festive Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins!

I'm a bit late in posting and I do apologize! I was terribly busy baking, cooking, cleaning and entertaining for the holidays!

Christmas Eve was a quiet night. I had 2 bananas that were on the verge of garbagedom. Not wanting to spoon feed myself brown mushy bananas, and also not wanting to waste them, I decided to bake some yummy chocolate chip banana muffins instead! FESTIVE ones!


I could have eaten the whole bowl of batter.... but I didn't...


Ready to bake!



Seeing as it was Christmas Eve, I decided to use these festive cupcake liners to add some pizazz! Not that these bad boys needed any fancying up! They were DELICIOUS! Chocolate goes well with just about anything, what could be bad?!

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment