Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pretty Purple Flower Red Velvet Cupcakes!

It was my boyfriend's sisters birthday and now that I'm the designated dessert maker, I just had to make something delicious and beautiful!

The birthday girl specifically requested red velvet cupcakes and I couldn't have been more excited to bust out some of these red beauties! It's been a while since I made them, and I was also looking forward to making my deeeeeelicious white chocolate cream cheese frosting to compliment the cuppies. Yum.

Here's a picture of my red velvies about to go into the oven!



So. Pretty. !!!

And baked to perfection:



I wish I looked that  good!

I just love this next picture that I took on Instagram!



The filter makes the cuppies look SUPER red and the frosting looks so white and fluffy. Just heavenly!

Here is a picture of my little tinfoil garden bed!


And finally, my creation in its completion:





And since everyone came over to enjoy these yumyums, I decided to bust out part of my cupcake stand. Points for presentation!



Needless to say, everyone loved the cupcakes, especially the birthday girl! Not only were they pretty but they were sooooooo sooo tasty!

Time to go dig into some leftovers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment