Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Trip to India!

As you can probably already see, my family has done a great job at promoting my cakes - even from far distances! A while back, my aunt in Toronto told me to expect an e-mail from her friend here in Montreal regarding a cake, and alas! The e-mail arrived!

My aunt’s friend wanted something special for her niece who was about to celebrate her 25th birthday. Seeing as her niece was to leave for India a few days after her birthday, she thought that something India-themed would be suitable for the occasion. Knowing that I could not possibly pull a Taj Mahal cake off, I went the “inspired” route instead!

The birthday celebration was to be rather small, so instead of dealing with lots of leftover cake (since most of the people attending don’t even eat cake!), I was asked to make a dozen cupcakes instead!

Here they are!







The end result was a truly India-inspired batch of cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment