Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Special Birthday Treat!

During the week (when I’m not trapped in the kitchen!) I work at an elementary school. One of my co-workers - and her family! - has been following me on my cake journey every step of the way! With her daughter’s 10th birthday coming up, she knew that the celebration would not be complete without a custom cake by me! She decided that she wanted both her daughter and herself to be surprised by my cake creation so she left all of the decorating details in my hands!

Here’s what I came up with!





Instead of the usual birthday gift style of cake, I wanted to do something a little different! I came up with this new custom cake in order to give her daughter a cake design that no one else has had yet!

They both LOVED it!!! I was so happy to be able to play a small role in the birthday celebration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment