Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scrumptious Treats!

I was taught that when invited somewhere, never go empty handed! Being the baking fiend that I am, I usually end up bringing something sweet.

Even though these aren't decorated fancily, I thought I'd share these most recent delicious treats that I've been baking up!

A few weeks ago when I was invited to my aunt's house for dinner, I decided to try a new recipe! It is DEFINITELY a keeper! :)

For all the chocoholics out there (I am one as well). Chocolate brownie cookies studded with white chocolate chips. No more words are needed here.

Last Friday night, my boyfriend and I were invited to his parents' house for dinner and of course I couldn't let them down! So I brought these!



My malt chocolate cupcakes! A classic among family and friends back home in Montreal!

Even though these aren't usual Cakes by Jess creations, I thought you should all know what I'm getting myself (and family & friends!) into when I'm not knee deep in fondant! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment