Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bakin' Up a Storm!

It's that time of year!

I'm not talking about 8 nights of Chanukah, Christmas Spirit or a snowstorm. I'm talking about those few extra pounds I tend to gain every year around this time. What follows is the reason behind the extra poundage!

First of all, we have the cookies...the MAIN culprit!


Delicious as is, but ready to be baked!


Packaged and ready to go. On the left are those delicious devils - chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies. On the right are chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.... I come from a long line of chocoholics...

Up next is what I call Scone Madness....



Raspberry scones being prepared...



Raspberry, Berry Burst & Blueberry Scones....



Ready to go...



... in a pretty box of course!

Next is sugar cookies.


Too pretty to eat?



...Maybe..



..Meh, not quite!

I feel like this will most likely be juuuuust the tip of the iceberg...

On that note, I'm off to the gym! (But not really... you can find me in the kitchen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment