Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Decorating Crash Course!

Last week, I was asked by a friend of a friend to teach a mini decorating course for a Bachelorette party! What a cute and fun idea!! I just couldn't say no to that!

The bride-to-be requested a very tame and relaxing evening so her friends thought it would be fun to get a quick lesson in decorating cupcakes and cookies!

We all had a blast! I taught them how to make roses, tulips, bows and some other cute decorations and I must say, I was quite impressed with their skills!

Here are some of their beautiful results!









And here was my demo flower and sugar cookie, not quite as beautiful, creative or colourful as my students' creations!



It was definitely a learning experience for all of us - I gave them a lesson in decorating with fondant and gum paste, and they gave me awesome decorating ideas! Who'd have thought you could have so much fun with sugar cookies? :)

What a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment