Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Kitty Cupcakes!

When I was asked to make Hello Kitty cupcakes for a little girl's 5th Birthday, I was both excited and nervous! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for a Hello Kitty order to come along, but at the same time, her little precious face is so simple, yet so easy to mess up! If her features aren't just right, she will NOT be Hello Kitty anymore!!

Here's my rendition of HK in cupcake form!







Silver lined cupcakes topped with light pink frosting, sprinkled with bright pink sugar and topped with Hello Kitty faces made the perfect sweet treat for a little girls' big day!

I was so happy that the faces turned out well and I was even happier with how adorable these cupcakes looked once they were all put together!

Another cake success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment