Monday, October 10, 2011

Engagement Sugar Cookies!

I can't even tell you how long I've been waiting for the opportunity to branch out into sugar cookies!!

When my mom's friend's niece got engaged (hard to follow, I know!), she wanted to send something sweet to the newly engaged couple to help celebrate such a special occasion! She wasn't sure what exactly she wanted to send, so that's when I seized the opportunity and suggested sugar cookies! Once she gave me the green light, I went crazy with ideas!

Here's the final product!





I had SO much fun putting these adorable cookies together, especially all of the little details (the best part!)!

My mom's friend absolutely loved them when she saw them, and I'm sure the happy couple did too!

Finally, a time for sugar cookies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment