Monday, June 21, 2010

Flower Cupcakes!

My parents, unfortunately, are not so blessed when it comes to eyesight! So whenever it's time for them to get a new pair of glasses, I'm always brought along to give them a helpful opinion!

Both of my parents have gotten numerous glasses from the same place, so when it was time for them to get new pairs, we knew exactly where to go!

Since my parents always get their glasses not only from the same store but from the same woman as well, we thought it would be nice to surprise her with some delicious cupcakes to show appreciation for all the help she's provided to my visually impaired parents!

Here they are!



She (and the rest of the ladies working that day!) absolutely loved the cupcakes and couldn't wait for a coffee break to sneak a taste of the special treat!

Sometimes, a pretty little cupcake is the perfect - and yummiest! - way to say thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment