Monday, June 7, 2010

Flower Cake!

Ever since I've started this cake decorating journey, I'll jump at any chance to create a custom cake to help make an important occasion that much more special! With my boyfriend's mom's birthday coming up, I knew it was yet another great opportunity to make a beautiful cake to help celebrate her special day!

After talking with my boyfriend about possible cake design ideas, I realized he wouldn't be much help, so after lots of solo brainstorming, I came up with this!







I decided on a light pink cake with a white and black flower - something simple and elegant, something she would just love!

Though by now all of my family and friends expect a custom cake by me for their special celebrations, it's still nice to see how surprised they are when they finally get to see what the cake actually looks like!

Another cake, another success!

No comments:

Post a Comment