Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Family Portrait: FontaineBLEU - Blue, Red, Ombré, Petals & Ruffles Galore!

I am extremely pleased to share my very first family of desserts! Looking faaaaabulous when aligned, these delicious delights are perfect for any occasion-big or small!-and are a stunning addition to any sweet table!

Introducing FontaineBLEU!



This family includes a mama bear


Baby bear #1


4 little cupcakes


Baby bear #2


And 4 delightful sugar cookies!



With this first family, I just looooved the way the pop of bright red looked against a soft cornflower BLEU! I also wanted to incorporate an ombré effect with an aqua colour fading into the cornflower blue. The subtle contrast of the blues with that burst of red is just so lively and vibrant and I was soooo happy with the way it turned out!

Stay tuned for more to come! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment