Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes!

This next week is going to be a CRAZY one for me! With 8 cakes to make I'm already feeling super swamped! Even though I've got a lot on my plate right now, I knew I still wanted to do something special for my friend Amanda's 26th Birthday!



On top of these delish little cupcakes, we have a book being written, a film reel and a movie clapper! These represent Amanda's creative side! Not only did she study film, but she is also a very talented writer! On the other cupcakes we have every girl's favourite things: a shoe, purse, lipstick, flower and of course, some martinis!

Not only did Amanda loooove her Birthday cupcakes, but we all had an awesome time celebrating her special day!!

Happy early Birthday Spags! <3

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Best. Thing. Ever!!!

    I just had my Nana over and she had the film reel cupcake!! A) She asked why don't you have a phone number on your sticker as she may like to have some cupcakes in the near future and B) She is 80 years old and noticed that yes, it was a film reel and not an old-school phone!! OH NANA! :)

    Love!!!

    ReplyDelete