Friday, February 11, 2011

Year of the Rabbit (and Bear!) Cupcakes

After the smashing success of the first set of Teddy Bear cupcakes that I left with the girls at the jewelry store, they knew they wanted more of my yummy creations for their Year of the Rabbit Chinese New Year shopping party!

No decorated baked good can go to this store without a signature Teddy on top, so I did half of the cupcakes with the bears, and the other half with rabbits!







They were such a hit! Before I could finish bringing in the last box of cupcakes, customers were already eating them! Everyone loved them! And of course, I can never walk out of the store without buying a little (or big!) something, so all in all, it was another successful cupcake delivery and shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment