Friday, March 26, 2010

A Special Thank You Cake!

I'm currently in my last semester of university (2 1/2 weeks left!!) and cannot wait to graduate so that I can follow my dreams and head off to pastry school! Throughout my university career, many people have helped me along the way and this past week when I needed some major help (and QUICKLY), one person in particular truly stepped up to the plate and worked her magic!

I was SO grateful and wanted to thank her with a special gift - a cake!







It turned out to be the perfect thank you gift! It also quickly became one of my favourite cakes that I've made thus far and I can't wait to make more like it!

2 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful Jess!! Don't forget to remember all the little people (like me) when you are the infamous Cake Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh allergy "free" girl, I could never forget you!!! (Even though you can't even eat my cakes!)

    ReplyDelete